The selected location is:
( 35°, 9', 24.1" N; 112°, 1', 52.7" W )
The legal description is: Arizona, Gila & Salt River Meridian T21N,R3E,sec36
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 406070 , 3890907
The elevation is 2069 m ( 6789 ft )
The gradient is: 1.4
The aspect direction is: 216.1
The local roughness is: 1.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-112.0313, 35.1567; 2069 m
The state and county are Arizona: Coconino County 4005
The HUC is Upper Verde
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Arizona/New Mexico Mountains
(less typical) 23
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Isham Spring Canyon mouth; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.0313, 35.1567 at a distance of 2 m
- Pomeroy Tanks; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.0301, 35.1519 at a distance of 542 m
- Bear Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.0368, 35.1403 at a distance of 1886 m
- KA Hill; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.0093, 35.1669, ( 7287 ft ) at a distance of 2301 m
- Whiting Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.0563, 35.1533 at a distance of 2310 m
- Willow Spring; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.0282, 35.1339 at a distance of 2543 m
- Cat Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.0535, 35.1403 at a distance of 2721 m
- Pomeroy Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.0090, 35.1394 at a distance of 2793 m
- Rosilda Spring Canyon mouth; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.0546, 35.1736 at a distance of 2834 m
- Moose Well; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.0510, 35.1769 at a distance of 2873 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|May Tank Pocket
||White Horse Lake
This was request number 30039750