The selected location is:
( 35°, 8', 25.1" N; 112°, 2', 12.5" W )
The legal description is: Arizona, Gila & Salt River Meridian T20N,R3E,sec2
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 405551 , 3889094
The elevation is 2019 m ( 6625 ft )
The gradient is: 4.3
The aspect direction is: 305.8
The local roughness is: 3.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-112.0368, 35.1403; 2019 m
The state and county are Arizona: Coconino County 4005
The HUC is Upper Verde
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Arizona/New Mexico Mountains
(less typical) 23
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Bear Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.0368, 35.1403 at a distance of 3 m
- Willow Spring; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.0282, 35.1339 at a distance of 1055 m
- Pomeroy Tanks; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.0301, 35.1519 at a distance of 1425 m
- Cat Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.0535, 35.1403 at a distance of 1524 m
- Sunflower Flat; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.0410, 35.1264 at a distance of 1588 m
- JD Cabin; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.0568, 35.1403, ( 6640 ft ) at a distance of 1824 m
- Isham Spring Canyon mouth; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.0313, 35.1567 at a distance of 1888 m
- Whiting Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.0563, 35.1533 at a distance of 2291 m
- Pomeroy Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.0090, 35.1394 at a distance of 2533 m
- JD Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.0601, 35.1261 at a distance of 2645 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|May Tank Pocket
||White Horse Lake
This was request number 30315762