The selected location is:
( 35°, 10', 36.8" N; 112°, 3', 3.6" W )
The legal description is: Arizona, Gila & Salt River Meridian T21N,R3E,sec26
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 404299 , 3893166
The elevation is 2071 m ( 6795 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-112.0510, 35.1769; 2071 m
The state and county are Arizona: Coconino County 4005
The HUC is Upper Verde
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Arizona/New Mexico Mountains
(less typical) 23
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Moose Well; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.0510, 35.1769 at a distance of 2 m
- Rosilda Spring Canyon mouth; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.0546, 35.1736 at a distance of 492 m
- Moose Ranch Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.0554, 35.1736 at a distance of 543 m
- Rosilda Spring; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.0627, 35.1753 at a distance of 1081 m
- Buck Spring; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.0451, 35.1889 at a distance of 1436 m
- Buck Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.0410, 35.1919 at a distance of 1898 m
- Whiting Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.0563, 35.1533 at a distance of 2661 m
- Isham Spring; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.0407, 35.2000 at a distance of 2730 m
- Isham Spring Canyon mouth; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.0313, 35.1567 at a distance of 2869 m
- Pomeroy Tanks; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.0301, 35.1519 at a distance of 3362 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|May Tank Pocket
||White Horse Lake
This was request number 31709256