The selected location is:
( 35°, 8', 25.1" N; 112°, 3', 12.6" W )
The legal description is: Arizona, Gila & Salt River Meridian T20N,R3E,sec3
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 404029 , 3889110
The elevation is 2054 m ( 6738 ft )
The gradient is: 3.4
The aspect direction is: 329.9
The local roughness is: 2.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-112.0535, 35.1403; 2054 m
The state and county are Arizona: Coconino County 4005
The HUC is Upper Verde
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Arizona/New Mexico Mountains
(less typical) 23
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Cat Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.0535, 35.1403 at a distance of 3 m
- JD Cabin; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.0568, 35.1403, ( 6640 ft ) at a distance of 302 m
- Whiting Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.0563, 35.1533 at a distance of 1467 m
- Bear Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.0368, 35.1403 at a distance of 1520 m
- JD Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.0601, 35.1261 at a distance of 1686 m
- Sunflower Flat; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.0410, 35.1264 at a distance of 1915 m
- Frog Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.0771, 35.1322 at a distance of 2332 m
- Willow Spring; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.0282, 35.1339 at a distance of 2411 m
- Pomeroy Tanks; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.0301, 35.1519 at a distance of 2490 m
- Isham Spring Canyon mouth; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.0313, 35.1567 at a distance of 2720 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|May Tank Pocket
||White Horse Lake
This was request number 29749790