The selected location is:
( 37°, 12', 22.0" N; 112°, 7', 28.6" W )
The legal description is: Utah, Salt Lake Meridian T41S,R3W,sec33
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 400206 , 4118328
The elevation is 1707 m ( 5600 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-112.1246, 37.2061; 1707 m
The state and county are Utah: Kane County 49025
The HUC is Paria
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Colorado Plateaus
(less typical) 20
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Deer Spring Wash mouth; Utah: Kane Co.
-112.1246, 37.2061 at a distance of 4 m
- Park Wash mouth; Utah: Kane Co.
-112.1226, 37.2050 at a distance of 214 m
- Kitchen Corral Point; Utah: Kane Co.
-112.1165, 37.2106, ( 6243 ft ) at a distance of 872 m
- Kitchen Corral Wash head;
-112.1424, 37.1958 at a distance of 1955 m
- Nephi Wash mouth; Utah: Kane Co.
-112.1418, 37.2208 at a distance of 2235 m
- White Rocks; Utah: Kane Co.
-112.1071, 37.1892, ( 5880 ft ) at a distance of 2435 m
- Box Elder Canyon mouth; Utah: Kane Co.
-112.1226, 37.2281 at a distance of 2446 m
- Nephi Point; Utah: Kane Co.
-112.1454, 37.1828 at a distance of 3182 m
- Eightmile Pass; Utah: Kane Co.
-112.0851, 37.2008 at a distance of 3553 m
- King Mine; Utah: Kane Co.
-112.0949, 37.1842 at a distance of 3585 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Deer Spring Point
||Deer Range Point
||Pine Hollow Canyon
||West Clark Bench
This was request number 31743769