The selected location is:
( 38°, 39', 29.2" N; 112°, 11', 24.0" W )
The legal description is: Utah, Salt Lake Meridian T25S,R4W,sec1
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 396460 , 4279508
The elevation is 1675 m ( 5495 ft )
The gradient is: 7.2
The aspect direction is: 282.9
The local roughness is: 6.1
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-112.1900, 38.6581; 1675 m
The state and county are Utah: Sevier County 49041
The HUC is Middle Sevier
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Wasatch and Uinta Mountains
(less typical) 19
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Mortensen Creek mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-112.1900, 38.6581 at a distance of 5 m
- Oak Spring Hollow mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-112.1808, 38.6600 at a distance of 831 m
- Coyote Hollow Creek mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-112.1816, 38.6544, ( 5360 ft ) at a distance of 843 m
- Sevier Valley Canal; Utah: Sevier Co.
-112.2089, 38.6519 at a distance of 1781 m
- North South Creek mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-112.2164, 38.6592 at a distance of 2297 m
- Gooseberry Creek mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-112.2139, 38.6475 at a distance of 2389 m
- Brooklyn Canal; Utah: Sevier Co.
-112.1569, 38.6656 at a distance of 3001 m
- Albinus Canyon mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-112.1655, 38.6789 at a distance of 3143 m
- Currant Creek mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-112.2186, 38.6372 at a distance of 3403 m
- Rocky Trail; Utah: Sevier Co.
-112.2183, 38.6833 at a distance of 3722 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||White Pine Peak
This was request number 29917769