The selected location is:
( 38°, 38', 51.0" N; 112°, 12', 50.0" W )
The legal description is: Utah, Salt Lake Meridian T25S,R4W,sec2
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 394365 , 4278359
The elevation is 1673 m ( 5488 ft )
The gradient is: 4.3
The aspect direction is: 327.1
The local roughness is: 4.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-112.2139, 38.6475; 1673 m
The state and county are Utah: Sevier County 49041
The HUC is Middle Sevier
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Wasatch and Uinta Mountains
(less typical) 19
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Gooseberry Creek mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-112.2139, 38.6475 at a distance of 5 m
- Sevier Valley Canal; Utah: Sevier Co.
-112.2089, 38.6519 at a distance of 654 m
- Currant Creek mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-112.2186, 38.6372 at a distance of 1216 m
- North South Creek mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-112.2164, 38.6592 at a distance of 1313 m
- Dry Hollow mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-112.2289, 38.6347 at a distance of 1930 m
- Joseph; Utah: Sevier Co.
-112.2172, 38.6264, ( 5435 ft ) at a distance of 2362 m
- Joseph Flats; Utah: Sevier Co.
-112.2283, 38.6294 at a distance of 2369 m
- Mortensen Creek mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-112.1900, 38.6581 at a distance of 2391 m
- Indian Creek mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-112.2219, 38.6239 at a distance of 2713 m
- Coyote Hollow Creek mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-112.1816, 38.6544, ( 5360 ft ) at a distance of 2916 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||White Pine Peak
This was request number 29967207