The selected location is:
( 35°, 0', 32.0" N; 112°, 17', 27.6" W )
The legal description is: Arizona, Gila & Salt River Meridian T19N,R1E,sec21
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 382203 , 3874791
The elevation is 1462 m ( 4797 ft )
The gradient is: 1.3
The aspect direction is: 168.3
The local roughness is: 5.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-112.2910, 35.0089; 1462 m
The state and county are Arizona: Coconino County 4005
The HUC is Upper Verde
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Arizona/New Mexico Mountains
(less typical) 23
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- S P Hill; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.2910, 35.0089, ( 4997 ft ) at a distance of 3 m
- S P Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.2879, 35.0136 at a distance of 594 m
- Cedar Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.2754, 35.0014 at a distance of 1647 m
- Barney Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.3107, 35.0142 at a distance of 1894 m
- Winter Camp Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.3104, 35.0183 at a distance of 2058 m
- Winter Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.3088, 35.0208 at a distance of 2096 m
- Barney Draw mouth; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.2979, 34.9886 at a distance of 2337 m
- Grindstone Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.2974, 34.9881 at a distance of 2379 m
- Bar Heart Ranch; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.2965, 34.9847 at a distance of 2730 m
- Bar Heart Ranch Landing Strip; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.2954, 34.9806, ( 4400 ft ) at a distance of 3164 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||May Tank Pocket
This was request number 31727977