The selected location is:
( 38°, 34', 49.1" N; 112°, 22', 49.8" W )
The legal description is: Utah, Salt Lake Meridian T25SR4.5Wsec32
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 379754 , 4271107
The elevation is 1861 m ( 6107 ft )
The gradient is: 17.7
The aspect direction is: 267.6
The local roughness is: 8.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-112.3805, 38.5803; 1861 m
The state and county are Utah: Sevier County 49041
The HUC is Middle Sevier
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Wasatch and Uinta Mountains
(more typical) 19
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Narrows, The; Utah: Sevier Co.
-112.3805, 38.5803 at a distance of 4 m
- Pole Creek mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-112.3875, 38.5819 at a distance of 632 m
- Whiskey Spring; Utah: Sevier Co.
-112.3636, 38.5919 at a distance of 1956 m
- Three Creeks mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-112.3969, 38.5944 at a distance of 2115 m
- North Cedars; Utah: Sevier Co.
-112.3991, 38.5661 at a distance of 2261 m
- Whiskey Spring Creek mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-112.3541, 38.5753 at a distance of 2370 m
- Fish Creek mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-112.4091, 38.5842 at a distance of 2526 m
- Clear Creek Canyon mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-112.3519, 38.5764 at a distance of 2533 m
- Joe Lott Creek mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-112.3575, 38.5647 at a distance of 2653 m
- Belknap Ranger Station; Utah: Sevier Co.
-112.3577, 38.5625, ( 6019 ft ) at a distance of 2806 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Dog Valley Peak
This was request number 31745790