The selected location is:
( 38°, 35', 12.8" N; 112°, 25', 9.9" W )
The legal description is: Utah, Salt Lake Meridian T25S,R5W,sec26
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 376377 , 4271891
The elevation is 1954 m ( 6411 ft )
The gradient is: 9.0
The aspect direction is: 303.6
The local roughness is: 9.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-112.4194, 38.5869; 1954 m
The state and county are Utah: Sevier County 49041
The HUC is Middle Sevier
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Wasatch and Uinta Mountains
(more typical) 19
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Trail Mountain Hollow mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-112.4194, 38.5869 at a distance of 4 m
- Fish Creek mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-112.4091, 38.5842 at a distance of 950 m
- Clear Creek Canyon head;
-112.4383, 38.5817 at a distance of 1743 m
- Three Creeks mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-112.3969, 38.5944 at a distance of 2131 m
- Pole Creek mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-112.3875, 38.5819 at a distance of 2838 m
- North Cedars; Utah: Sevier Co.
-112.3991, 38.5661 at a distance of 2913 m
- Shingle Creek mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-112.4522, 38.5803 at a distance of 2948 m
- Shingle Creek mouth; Utah: Piute Co.
-112.4522, 38.5800 at a distance of 2957 m
- Trail Mountain Hollow head;
-112.4297, 38.6164 at a distance of 3392 m
- Narrows, The; Utah: Sevier Co.
-112.3805, 38.5803 at a distance of 3472 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Dog Valley Peak
This was request number 30193175