The selected location is:
( 38°, 34', 48.0" N; 112°, 27', 7.9" W )
The legal description is: Utah, Salt Lake Meridian T25S,R5W,sec34
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 373508 , 4271170
The elevation is 2010 m ( 6593 ft )
The gradient is: 1.6
The aspect direction is: 336.4
The local roughness is: 1.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-112.4522, 38.5800; 2010 m
The state and county are Utah: Sevier County 49041
The HUC is Middle Sevier
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Wasatch and Uinta Mountains
(more typical) 19
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Shingle Creek mouth; Utah: Piute Co.
-112.4522, 38.5800 at a distance of 4 m
- Shingle Creek mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-112.4522, 38.5803 at a distance of 30 m
- Clear Creek Canyon head;
-112.4383, 38.5817 at a distance of 1228 m
- Shingle Creek Ranger Station; Utah: Sevier Co.
-112.4644, 38.5692, ( 6650 ft ) at a distance of 1603 m
- Mud Spring Hollow mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-112.4669, 38.5892 at a distance of 1634 m
- Long Valley mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-112.4750, 38.5914 at a distance of 2351 m
- Snow Canyon mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-112.4744, 38.5639 at a distance of 2634 m
- Trail Mountain Hollow mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-112.4194, 38.5869 at a distance of 2960 m
- Mud Spring Hollow head;
-112.4555, 38.6125 at a distance of 3615 m
- Fish Creek mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-112.4091, 38.5842 at a distance of 3786 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Dog Valley Peak
This was request number 29621479