The selected location is:
( 38°, 28', 28.9" N; 112°, 27', 23.7" W )
The legal description is: Utah, Salt Lake Meridian T27S,R5W,sec7
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 372940 , 4259491
The elevation is 2328 m ( 7637 ft )
The gradient is: 36.8
The aspect direction is: 201.3
The local roughness is: 16.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-112.4566, 38.4747; 2328 m
The state and county are Utah: Piute County 49031
The HUC is Middle Sevier
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Wasatch and Uinta Mountains
(more typical) 19
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Trail Canyon mouth; Utah: Piute Co.
-112.4566, 38.4747 at a distance of 4 m
- Hogback; Utah: Piute Co.
-112.4441, 38.4719, ( 9047 ft ) at a distance of 1138 m
- Line Canyon mouth; Utah: Piute Co.
-112.4525, 38.4875 at a distance of 1463 m
- Wilson Creek mouth; Utah: Piute Co.
-112.4405, 38.4794 at a distance of 1501 m
- Tribune Creek mouth; Utah: Piute Co.
-112.4364, 38.4769 at a distance of 1782 m
- Trappers Creek mouth; Utah: Piute Co.
-112.4366, 38.4692 at a distance of 1853 m
- Hop Canyon mouth; Utah: Piute Co.
-112.4544, 38.4917 at a distance of 1894 m
- Marbletop; Utah: Piute Co.
-112.4658, 38.4944, ( 8762 ft ) at a distance of 2326 m
- East Fork Fish Creek mouth; Utah: Piute Co.
-112.4372, 38.4578 at a distance of 2531 m
- Fish Creek Meadows; Utah: Piute Co.
-112.4375, 38.4936 at a distance of 2679 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Shelly Baldy Peak
This was request number 30121146