The selected location is:
( 43°, 47', 59.6" N; 112°, 55', 3.0" W )
The legal description is: Idaho, Boise Meridian T6N,R30E,sec31
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 345749 , 4851435
The elevation is 1463 m ( 4800 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-112.9175, 43.7999; 1463 m
The state and county are Idaho: Butte County 16023
The HUC is Little Lost
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Snake River Basin/High Desert
(less typical) 12
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Little Lost River Valley mouth; Idaho: Butte Co.
-112.9175, 43.7999 at a distance of 2 m
- Sweet Sage (historical); Idaho: Butte Co.
-112.9277, 43.8277, ( 4805 ft ) at a distance of 3197 m
- Big Lost River Sinks; Idaho: Butte Co.
-112.8680, 43.7749 at a distance of 4855 m
- Berenice; Idaho: Butte Co.
-112.9741, 43.8277, ( 4834 ft ) at a distance of 5505 m
- Little Lost River mouth; Idaho: Butte Co.
-112.9727, 43.7643 at a distance of 5950 m
- Big Lost River mouth; Idaho: Butte Co.
-112.8405, 43.7941 at a distance of 6228 m
- Little Lost River Sinks; Idaho: Butte Co.
-112.9836, 43.7688 at a distance of 6346 m
- Dry Channel Big Lost River head;
-112.8386, 43.7946 at a distance of 6375 m
- East Canyon mouth; Idaho: Butte Co.
-112.9469, 43.8777 at a distance of 8963 m
- Middle Canyon mouth; Idaho: Butte Co.
-112.9655, 43.8782 at a distance of 9519 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Little Lost River Sinks
||Big Lost River Sinks
||Circular Butte 3 NW
||Circular Butte 3 NE
This was request number 29563033