The selected location is:
( 44°, 6', 18.7" N; 113°, 20', 24.7" W )
The legal description is: Idaho, Boise Meridian T9N,R26E,sec15
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 312706 , 4886220
The elevation is 2893 m ( 9490 ft )
The gradient is: 66.3
The aspect direction is: 135.6
The local roughness is: 35.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-113.3402, 44.1052; 2893 m
The state and county are Idaho: Butte County 16023
The HUC is Little Lost
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Snake River Basin/High Desert
(less typical) 12
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Hawley Mountain; Idaho: Butte Co.
-113.3402, 44.1052, ( 9752 ft ) at a distance of 4 m
- Hawley Canyon head;
-113.3172, 44.0955 at a distance of 2130 m
- Deer Creek Pass; Idaho: Butte Co.
-113.3422, 44.0788 at a distance of 2937 m
- Hawley Mountains; Idaho: Butte Co.
-113.3083, 44.0852 at a distance of 3382 m
- Squaw Creek mouth; Idaho: Butte Co.
-113.3848, 44.1305 at a distance of 4542 m
- Corral Creek mouth; Idaho: Lemhi Co.
-113.3773, 44.1363 at a distance of 4554 m
- Squaw Springs; Idaho: Butte Co.
-113.3977, 44.1235 at a distance of 5036 m
- Hawley Canyon mouth; Idaho: Butte Co.
-113.2733, 44.0924 at a distance of 5539 m
- North Fork Deer Creek head;
-113.3705, 44.0499 at a distance of 6607 m
- North Fork Deer Creek mouth; Idaho: Butte Co.
-113.3330, 44.0416 at a distance of 7089 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 31737053