The selected location is:
( 48°, 41', 47.0" N; 113°, 31', 4.1" W )
The legal description is: Montana, Principal Meridian T34N,R15W,sec24
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 314733 , 5396766
The elevation is 1397 m ( 4583 ft )
The gradient is: 9.4
The aspect direction is: 275.1
The local roughness is: 4.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-113.5178, 48.6964; 1397 m
The state and county are Montana: Glacier County 30035
The HUC is St. Mary
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Rockies
(less typical) 15
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Rising Sun; Montana: Glacier Co.
-113.5178, 48.6964 at a distance of 4 m
- Rose Creek mouth; Montana: Glacier Co.
-113.5184, 48.6914 at a distance of 561 m
- Golden Stairs; Montana: Glacier Co.
-113.5265, 48.6900 at a distance of 962 m
- Saint Mary Lake; Montana: Glacier Co.
-113.4998, 48.6950, ( 4484 ft ) at a distance of 1332 m
- Narrows, The; Montana: Glacier Co.
-113.5303, 48.6867 at a distance of 1422 m
- Saint Mary Lake Trail; Montana: Glacier Co.
-113.5178, 48.6803 at a distance of 1793 m
- Wild Goose Island; Montana: Glacier Co.
-113.5398, 48.6889, ( 4496 ft ) at a distance of 1826 m
- Silver Dollar Beach; Montana: Glacier Co.
-113.5331, 48.6825 at a distance of 1917 m
- Two Dog Creek mouth; Montana: Glacier Co.
-113.4853, 48.7094 at a distance of 2791 m
- Red Eagle Creek mouth; Montana: Glacier Co.
-113.4778, 48.7050 at a distance of 3092 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Cut Bank Pass
This was request number 29904640