The selected location is:
( 48°, 40', 36.8" N; 113°, 35', 35.2" W )
The legal description is: Montana, Principal Meridian T34N,R15W,sec29
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 309119 , 5394784
The elevation is 1413 m ( 4636 ft )
The gradient is: 33.1
The aspect direction is: 275.8
The local roughness is: 17.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-113.5931, 48.6769; 1413 m
The state and county are Montana: Glacier County 30035
The HUC is St. Mary
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Rockies
(more typical) 15
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Baring Falls; Montana: Glacier Co.
-113.5931, 48.6769 at a distance of 4 m
- Baring Creek mouth; Montana: Glacier Co.
-113.5928, 48.6756 at a distance of 149 m
- Sunrift Gorge mouth; Montana: Glacier Co.
-113.5942, 48.6789 at a distance of 235 m
- Sunrift Gorge head;
-113.5981, 48.6808 at a distance of 569 m
- Water Ouzel Trail; Montana: Glacier Co.
-113.5851, 48.6772 at a distance of 587 m
- Going-to-the-Sun Point; Montana: Glacier Co.
-113.5801, 48.6778 at a distance of 960 m
- Many Falls Trail; Montana: Glacier Co.
-113.6095, 48.6714 at a distance of 1357 m
- Lost Lake; Montana: Glacier Co.
-113.5753, 48.6817 at a distance of 1412 m
- Virginia Creek mouth; Montana: Glacier Co.
-113.6112, 48.6681 at a distance of 1658 m
- Saint Mary Falls; Montana: Glacier Co.
-113.6173, 48.6681 at a distance of 2037 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Cut Bank Pass
This was request number 29626404