The selected location is:
( 48°, 40', 5.2" N; 113°, 36', 40.3" W )
The legal description is: Montana, Principal Meridian T34N,R15W,sec31
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 307753 , 5393851
The elevation is 1402 m ( 4599 ft )
The gradient is: 1.2
The aspect direction is: 349.6
The local roughness is: 0.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-113.6112, 48.6681; 1402 m
The state and county are Montana: Glacier County 30035
The HUC is St. Mary
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Rockies
(more typical) 15
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Virginia Creek mouth; Montana: Glacier Co.
-113.6112, 48.6681 at a distance of 4 m
- Many Falls Trail; Montana: Glacier Co.
-113.6095, 48.6714 at a distance of 384 m
- Saint Mary Falls; Montana: Glacier Co.
-113.6173, 48.6681 at a distance of 452 m
- Virginia Falls; Montana: Glacier Co.
-113.6123, 48.6606 at a distance of 841 m
- Reynolds Creek mouth; Montana: Glacier Co.
-113.6295, 48.6672 at a distance of 1355 m
- Baring Creek mouth; Montana: Glacier Co.
-113.5928, 48.6756 at a distance of 1587 m
- Baring Falls; Montana: Glacier Co.
-113.5931, 48.6769 at a distance of 1650 m
- Sunrift Gorge head;
-113.5981, 48.6808 at a distance of 1707 m
- Sunrift Gorge mouth; Montana: Glacier Co.
-113.5942, 48.6789 at a distance of 1731 m
- Deadwood Falls; Montana: Glacier Co.
-113.6370, 48.6667 at a distance of 1911 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Cut Bank Pass
This was request number 29772062