The selected location is:
( 44°, 12', 55.8" N; 113°, 36', 44.3" W )
The legal description is: Idaho, Boise Meridian T10N,R24E,sec9
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 291319 , 4899127
The elevation is 2204 m ( 7232 ft )
The gradient is: 18.0
The aspect direction is: 250.2
The local roughness is: 8.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-113.6123, 44.2155; 2204 m
The state and county are Idaho: Custer County 16037
The HUC is Pahsimeroi
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Snake River Basin/High Desert
(less typical) 12
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Short Creek mouth; Idaho: Custer Co.
-113.6123, 44.2155 at a distance of 4 m
- Elkhorn Creek mouth; Idaho: Custer Co.
-113.6072, 44.2124 at a distance of 529 m
- Squaw Creek mouth; Idaho: Custer Co.
-113.6281, 44.2193 at a distance of 1328 m
- Baby Creek mouth; Idaho: Custer Co.
-113.5947, 44.2105 at a distance of 1508 m
- Garrett Rock; Idaho: Custer Co.
-113.6014, 44.2282 at a distance of 1658 m
- Short Creek Spring Number 1; Idaho: Custer Co.
-113.6123, 44.1960 at a distance of 2165 m
- Long Creek mouth; Idaho: Custer Co.
-113.6342, 44.2302 at a distance of 2393 m
- Middle Spring; Idaho: Custer Co.
-113.5836, 44.1960 at a distance of 3151 m
- Short Creek Spring Number 2; Idaho: Custer Co.
-113.6101, 44.1868 at a distance of 3192 m
- Squaw Creek Spring; Idaho: Custer Co.
-113.6251, 44.1863 at a distance of 3399 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30035768