The selected location is:
( 44°, 35', 9.6" N; 113°, 59', 30.1" W )
The legal description is: Idaho, Boise Meridian T15N,R21E,sec32
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 262515 , 4941316
The elevation is 1585 m ( 5199 ft )
The gradient is: 2.9
The aspect direction is: 6.1
The local roughness is: 3.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-113.9917, 44.5860; 1585 m
The state and county are Idaho: Custer County 16037
The HUC is Pahsimeroi
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Rockies
(less typical) 15
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- North Fork Lawson Creek mouth; Idaho: Custer Co.
-113.9917, 44.5860 at a distance of 3 m
- Lawson Creek head;
-113.9917, 44.5857 at a distance of 31 m
- South Fork Lawson Creek mouth; Idaho: Custer Co.
-113.9915, 44.5857 at a distance of 35 m
- Lawson Creek mouth; Idaho: Custer Co.
-113.9728, 44.6071 at a distance of 2787 m
- Burnt Spring Gulch mouth; Idaho: Custer Co.
-113.9831, 44.6107 at a distance of 2831 m
- Trail Creek mouth; Idaho: Custer Co.
-113.9565, 44.5763 at a distance of 2996 m
- Middle Fork Lawson Creek mouth; Idaho: Custer Co.
-114.0278, 44.5768 at a distance of 3042 m
- Patterson Creek mouth; Idaho: Lemhi Co.
-113.9670, 44.6135 at a distance of 3634 m
- John Short Springs mouth; Idaho: Custer Co.
-113.9967, 44.6199 at a distance of 3791 m
- Pahsimeroi Hatchery; Idaho: Lemhi Co.
-113.9862, 44.6230, ( 4842 ft ) at a distance of 4138 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||East of May
|Little Antelope Flat
This was request number 71013315