The selected location is:
( 44°, 37', 11.6" N; 113°, 59', 48.1" W )
The legal description is: Idaho, Boise Meridian T15N,R21E,sec20
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 262257 , 4945096
The elevation is 1460 m ( 4791 ft )
The gradient is: 5.4
The aspect direction is: 39.9
The local roughness is: 7.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-113.9967, 44.6199; 1460 m
The state and county are Idaho: Custer County 16037
The HUC is Pahsimeroi
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Snake River Basin/High Desert
(less typical) 12
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- John Short Springs mouth; Idaho: Custer Co.
-113.9967, 44.6199 at a distance of 3 m
- Pahsimeroi Hatchery; Idaho: Lemhi Co.
-113.9862, 44.6230, ( 4842 ft ) at a distance of 903 m
- Burnt Spring Gulch mouth; Idaho: Custer Co.
-113.9831, 44.6107 at a distance of 1485 m
- Lawson Creek mouth; Idaho: Custer Co.
-113.9728, 44.6071 at a distance of 2370 m
- Patterson Creek mouth; Idaho: Lemhi Co.
-113.9670, 44.6135 at a distance of 2462 m
- Morgan Creek mouth; Idaho: Lemhi Co.
-113.9651, 44.6185 at a distance of 2513 m
- Anderson Spring mouth; Idaho: Custer Co.
-114.0073, 44.6457 at a distance of 2991 m
- North Fork Lawson Creek mouth; Idaho: Custer Co.
-113.9917, 44.5860 at a distance of 3785 m
- Lawson Creek head;
-113.9917, 44.5857 at a distance of 3819 m
- South Fork Lawson Creek mouth; Idaho: Custer Co.
-113.9915, 44.5857 at a distance of 3820 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||East of May
|Little Antelope Flat
This was request number 29651617