The selected location is:
( 46°, 6', 12.6" N; 115°, 2', 29.4" W )
The legal description is: Idaho, Boise Meridian T32N,R11E,sec23
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 651367 , 5107412
The elevation is 612 m ( 2009 ft )
The gradient is: 23.6
The aspect direction is: 241.5
The local roughness is: 20.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-115.0415, 46.1035; 612 m
The state and county are Idaho: Idaho County 16049
The HUC is Lower Selway
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Rockies
(less typical) 15
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Tango Creek mouth; Idaho: Idaho Co.
-115.0415, 46.1035 at a distance of 4 m
- Marten Creek mouth; Idaho: Idaho Co.
-115.0528, 46.0982 at a distance of 1056 m
- Meeker Creek mouth; Idaho: Idaho Co.
-115.0215, 46.1002 at a distance of 1585 m
- Weasel Creek mouth; Idaho: Idaho Co.
-115.0623, 46.0957 at a distance of 1830 m
- Tango Creek head;
-115.0484, 46.1196 at a distance of 1870 m
- Three Links Creek mouth; Idaho: Idaho Co.
-115.0721, 46.0982 at a distance of 2435 m
- Mink Creek mouth; Idaho: Idaho Co.
-115.0724, 46.0971 at a distance of 2490 m
- Lone Pine Creek mouth; Idaho: Idaho Co.
-115.0095, 46.1096 at a distance of 2562 m
- Bear Wallow; Idaho: Idaho Co.
-115.0526, 46.1268, ( 5290 ft ) at a distance of 2731 m
- Lone Pine Point; Idaho: Idaho Co.
-115.0178, 46.0824, ( 5338 ft ) at a distance of 2973 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Big Rock Mountain
This was request number 31719790