The selected location is:
( 43°, 6', 3.6" N; 115°, 13', 23.2" W )
The legal description is: Idaho, Boise Meridian T4S,R10E,sec2
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 644596 , 4773563
The elevation is 1283 m ( 4210 ft )
The gradient is: 17.9
The aspect direction is: 265.1
The local roughness is: 9.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-115.2231, 43.1010; 1283 m
The state and county are Idaho: Elmore County 16039
The HUC is C. J. Strike Reservoir
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Snake River Basin/High Desert
(less typical) 12
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Twin Springs; Idaho: Elmore Co.
-115.2231, 43.1010 at a distance of 1 m
- Corker Springs; Idaho: Elmore Co.
-115.2459, 43.0955 at a distance of 1955 m
- Bullet Spring; Idaho: Elmore Co.
-115.2273, 43.0827 at a distance of 2062 m
- Mud Springs; Idaho: Elmore Co.
-115.2567, 43.1080 at a distance of 2844 m
- Berry Ranch; Idaho: Elmore Co.
-115.2531, 43.0835 at a distance of 3123 m
- Ground Hog Spring; Idaho: Elmore Co.
-115.1990, 43.1349 at a distance of 4245 m
- Devils Playground; Idaho: Elmore Co.
-115.2120, 43.0624 at a distance of 4383 m
- West Fork King Hill Creek mouth; Idaho: Elmore Co.
-115.1592, 43.0991 at a distance of 5206 m
- Deer Creek mouth; Idaho: Elmore Co.
-115.2834, 43.1293 at a distance of 5829 m
- West Fork Bell Mare Creek head;
-115.1534, 43.0841 at a distance of 5978 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Deer Haven Mountain
This was request number 29967875