The selected location is:
( 32°, 40', 44.4" N; 115°, 25', 52.7" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T17S,R15E,sec10
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 647078 , 3616789
The elevation is 7 m ( 23 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-115.4313, 32.6790; 7 m
The state and county are California: Imperial County 6025
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Two, Lateral; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4313, 32.6790 at a distance of 5 m
- KQVO-FM (Calexico); California: Imperial Co.
-115.4275, 32.6801 at a distance of 373 m
- Three, Lateral; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4313, 32.6851 at a distance of 672 m
- Four A, Lateral; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4402, 32.6848 at a distance of 1053 m
- Alamitos Three Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4400, 32.6901 at a distance of 1474 m
- Four, Lateral; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4444, 32.6868 at a distance of 1502 m
- Central Drain Three E; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4483, 32.6798 at a distance of 1599 m
- Brair Canal; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4486, 32.6798 at a distance of 1627 m
- New Brair Canal; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4114, 32.6726 at a distance of 1996 m
- Five, Lateral; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4441, 32.6943 at a distance of 2076 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 31719938