The selected location is:
( 33°, 35', 26.2" N; 115°, 25', 59.9" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T7S,R15E,sec5
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 645379 , 3717864
The elevation is 792 m ( 2598 ft )
The gradient is: 7.0
The aspect direction is: 90.0
The local roughness is: 9.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-115.4333, 33.5906; 792 m
The state and county are California: Riverside County 6065
The HUC is Southern Mojave
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(more typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Crystal Springs Canyon mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-115.4333, 33.5906 at a distance of 3 m
- Great Western Mine; California: Riverside Co.
-115.4325, 33.5981 at a distance of 837 m
- Red Cloud Mine; California: Riverside Co.
-115.4389, 33.6028 at a distance of 1453 m
- Crystal Springs Canyon head;
-115.4083, 33.5758 at a distance of 2839 m
- Red Cloud Canyon head;
-115.4105, 33.5714 at a distance of 2999 m
- Red Cloud Wash head;
-115.4108, 33.5711 at a distance of 3004 m
- Red Cloud Canyon mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-115.4600, 33.6153 at a distance of 3697 m
- Lost Pony Mine; California: Riverside Co.
-115.4636, 33.6306 at a distance of 5256 m
- Chuckwalla Mountains; California: Riverside Co.
-115.3758, 33.5917 at a distance of 5337 m
- Model Mine; California: Riverside Co.
-115.4972, 33.5964 at a distance of 5968 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|East of Red Canyon
||Red Cloud Canyon
This was request number 30245897