The selected location is:
( 32°, 50', 35.9" N; 115°, 26', 52.8" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T15S,R15E,sec17
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 645245 , 3634982
The elevation is -25 m ( -82 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-115.4480, 32.8433; -25 m
The state and county are California: Imperial County 6025
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Rubber Lateral One; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4480, 32.8433 at a distance of 6 m
- Rubber Canal; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4558, 32.8400 at a distance of 817 m
- Rositas Canal; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4452, 32.8326 at a distance of 1220 m
- Rositas Waste; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4411, 32.8320 at a distance of 1414 m
- Redwood Canal; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4458, 32.8578 at a distance of 1626 m
- McKim Bridge; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4355, 32.8545 at a distance of 1701 m
- Rose School; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4652, 32.8512 at a distance of 1833 m
- Roselle Canal; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4591, 32.8287 at a distance of 1929 m
- Mesquite Drain Four; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4683, 32.8470 at a distance of 1945 m
- Mesquite Drain Seven; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4658, 32.8542 at a distance of 2063 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 31723808