The selected location is:
( 32°, 51', 4.3" N; 115°, 27', 54.7" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T15S,R15E,sec18
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 643622 , 3635835
The elevation is -28 m ( -93 ft )
The gradient is: 1.4
The aspect direction is: 120.8
The local roughness is: 0.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-115.4652, 32.8512; -28 m
The state and county are California: Imperial County 6025
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Rose School; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4652, 32.8512 at a distance of 6 m
- Mesquite Drain Seven; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4658, 32.8542 at a distance of 343 m
- Mesquite Drain Four; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4683, 32.8470 at a distance of 554 m
- Rubber Lateral Six; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4658, 32.8578 at a distance of 740 m
- Rubber Lateral Two; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4739, 32.8432 at a distance of 1210 m
- Mesquite Drain Five; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4716, 32.8400 at a distance of 1375 m
- McKim Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4741, 32.8615 at a distance of 1410 m
- Rubber Canal; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4558, 32.8400 at a distance of 1516 m
- Redwood Lateral Ten; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4525, 32.8617 at a distance of 1666 m
- Rubber Lateral One; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4480, 32.8433 at a distance of 1829 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30294933