The selected location is:
( 32°, 51', 15.1" N; 115°, 27', 56.9" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T15S,R15E,sec7
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 643561 , 3636166
The elevation is -29 m ( -96 ft )
The gradient is: 1.1
The aspect direction is: 123.7
The local roughness is: 0.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-115.4658, 32.8542; -29 m
The state and county are California: Imperial County 6025
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Mesquite Drain Seven; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4658, 32.8542 at a distance of 6 m
- Rose School; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4652, 32.8512 at a distance of 342 m
- Rubber Lateral Six; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4658, 32.8578 at a distance of 405 m
- Mesquite Drain Four; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4683, 32.8470 at a distance of 838 m
- McKim Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4741, 32.8615 at a distance of 1120 m
- Rubber Lateral Two; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4739, 32.8432 at a distance of 1442 m
- Redwood Lateral Ten; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4525, 32.8617 at a distance of 1498 m
- Mesquite Drain Five; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4716, 32.8400 at a distance of 1661 m
- Redwood Lateral One; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4658, 32.8693 at a distance of 1669 m
- Rubber Canal; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4558, 32.8400 at a distance of 1826 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 31723611