The selected location is:
( 32°, 51', 28.1" N; 115°, 27', 56.9" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T15S,R15E,sec7
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 643555 , 3636566
The elevation is -29 m ( -96 ft )
The gradient is: 1.0
The aspect direction is: 179.0
The local roughness is: 0.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-115.4658, 32.8578; -29 m
The state and county are California: Imperial County 6025
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Rubber Lateral Six; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4658, 32.8578 at a distance of 6 m
- Mesquite Drain Seven; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4658, 32.8542 at a distance of 394 m
- Rose School; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4652, 32.8512 at a distance of 739 m
- McKim Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4741, 32.8615 at a distance of 878 m
- Mesquite Drain Four; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4683, 32.8470 at a distance of 1226 m
- Redwood Lateral One; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4658, 32.8693 at a distance of 1270 m
- Redwood Lateral Ten; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4525, 32.8617 at a distance of 1317 m
- Rubber Lateral Two; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4739, 32.8432 at a distance of 1794 m
- Graeser Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4569, 32.8722 at a distance of 1805 m
- Redwood Canal; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4458, 32.8578 at a distance of 1870 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30117320