The selected location is:
( 32°, 50', 35.5" N; 115°, 28', 26.0" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T15S,R14E,sec13
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 642821 , 3634936
The elevation is -29 m ( -95 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-115.4739, 32.8432; -29 m
The state and county are California: Imperial County 6025
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Rubber Lateral Two; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4739, 32.8432 at a distance of 6 m
- Mesquite Drain Five; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4716, 32.8400 at a distance of 409 m
- Mesquite Drain Four; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4683, 32.8470 at a distance of 667 m
- Rose Lateral; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4839, 32.8368 at a distance of 1180 m
- Rose School; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4652, 32.8512 at a distance of 1199 m
- Mesquite Drain Seven; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4658, 32.8542 at a distance of 1440 m
- Rubber Canal; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4558, 32.8400 at a distance of 1728 m
- Rubber Lateral Six; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4658, 32.8578 at a distance of 1792 m
- McKim Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4741, 32.8615 at a distance of 2024 m
- McCall Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4919, 32.8545 at a distance of 2098 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30107859