The selected location is:
( 32°, 50', 12.5" N; 115°, 29', 2.0" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T15S,R14E,sec24
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 641895 , 3634213
The elevation is -28 m ( -92 ft )
The gradient is: 0.3
The aspect direction is: 90.0
The local roughness is: 0.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-115.4839, 32.8368; -28 m
The state and county are California: Imperial County 6025
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Rose Lateral; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4839, 32.8368 at a distance of 6 m
- Rubber Lateral Two; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4739, 32.8432 at a distance of 1170 m
- Mesquite Drain Five; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4716, 32.8400 at a distance of 1204 m
- Central Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4883, 32.8237 at a distance of 1516 m
- Mesquite Drain Four; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4683, 32.8470 at a distance of 1842 m
- McCall Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4919, 32.8545 at a distance of 2096 m
- Acacia Twelve Lateral; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4966, 32.8209 at a distance of 2132 m
- Dogwood Lateral Eight; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5041, 32.8259 at a distance of 2249 m
- Rose Lateral Two; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5011, 32.8523 at a distance of 2353 m
- Rose School; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4652, 32.8512 at a distance of 2364 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30253573