The selected location is:
( 32°, 40', 39.4" N; 115°, 29', 13.9" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T17S,R14E,sec13
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 641838 , 3616558
The elevation is 3 m ( 10 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-115.4872, 32.6776; 3 m
The state and county are California: Imperial County 6025
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Union High School; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4872, 32.6776 at a distance of 5 m
- Dool School; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4872, 32.6737 at a distance of 437 m
- Eight A Lateral; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4825, 32.6812 at a distance of 590 m
- Rockwood School; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4955, 32.6779 at a distance of 781 m
- Calexico; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4989, 32.6790, ( 2 ft ) at a distance of 1110 m
- Hoffman School; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4969, 32.6712 at a distance of 1159 m
- One, Lateral; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4739, 32.6820 at a distance of 1336 m
- All American Drain Eight A; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4655, 32.6801 at a distance of 2051 m
- Stout Drain Two; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4863, 32.7007 at a distance of 2558 m
- Calexico International Airport; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5139, 32.6695 at a distance of 2665 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29619496