The selected location is:
( 32°, 47', 57.5" N; 115°, 30', 14.7" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T15S,R14E,sec34
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 640063 , 3630028
The elevation is -20 m ( -66 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-115.5041, 32.7993; -20 m
The state and county are California: Imperial County 6025
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- KUBO-FM (Calexico); California: Imperial Co.
-115.5041, 32.7993 at a distance of 6 m
- Anza; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4983, 32.8004, ( -47 ft ) at a distance of 553 m
- KGBA-FM (Holtville); California: Imperial Co.
-115.4989, 32.8029 at a distance of 624 m
- Alder Lateral Seven; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5100, 32.7962 at a distance of 656 m
- Acatia Drain Six A; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5016, 32.7923 at a distance of 815 m
- Acacia Lateral Ten; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4930, 32.8040 at a distance of 1158 m
- Central Drain Six; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5094, 32.8104 at a distance of 1323 m
- Acacia Lateral Eight; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4886, 32.7968 at a distance of 1477 m
- Alder Drain Eleven; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5150, 32.7887 at a distance of 1563 m
- Central Drain Four; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5139, 32.8120 at a distance of 1678 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29924001