The selected location is:
( 32°, 45', 9.4" N; 115°, 30', 47.9" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T16S,R14E,sec15
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 639274 , 3624839
The elevation is -10 m ( -33 ft )
The gradient is: 0.3
The aspect direction is: 88.2
The local roughness is: 0.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-115.5133, 32.7526; -10 m
The state and county are California: Imperial County 6025
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Alder Lateral Six; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5133, 32.7526 at a distance of 6 m
- Alder Canal; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5202, 32.7609 at a distance of 1123 m
- Central Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5127, 32.7418 at a distance of 1204 m
- Central Drain Three A; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5005, 32.7587 at a distance of 1372 m
- Daffodil Canal; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5258, 32.7445 at a distance of 1482 m
- Central Drain Three; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5136, 32.7668 at a distance of 1570 m
- Alder Lateral Five A; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5002, 32.7420 at a distance of 1701 m
- Heber Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5266, 32.7670 at a distance of 2024 m
- Four, Lateral; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4975, 32.7379 at a distance of 2204 m
- Acacia FIve B Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4944, 32.7665 at a distance of 2343 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30302233