The selected location is:
( 32°, 48', 43.2" N; 115°, 30', 50.0" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T15S,R14E,sec27
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 639125 , 3631423
The elevation is -21 m ( -69 ft )
The gradient is: 0.6
The aspect direction is: 46.6
The local roughness is: 0.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-115.5139, 32.8120; -21 m
The state and county are California: Imperial County 6025
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Central Drain Four; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5139, 32.8120 at a distance of 6 m
- Central Drain Six; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5094, 32.8104 at a distance of 458 m
- Central Drain Three; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5222, 32.8045 at a distance of 1144 m
- Acatia Lateral Eleven; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5008, 32.8198 at a distance of 1496 m
- KUBO-FM (Calexico); California: Imperial Co.
-115.5041, 32.7993 at a distance of 1684 m
- KGBA-FM (Holtville); California: Imperial Co.
-115.4989, 32.8029 at a distance of 1731 m
- Dogwood Lateral Eight; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5041, 32.8259 at a distance of 1788 m
- Alder Lateral Seven; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5100, 32.7962 at a distance of 1794 m
- Acacia Twelve Lateral; California: Imperial Co.
-115.4966, 32.8209 at a distance of 1893 m
- Central Drain Seven; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5266, 32.8254 at a distance of 1901 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30041315