The selected location is:
( 46°, 5', 20.8" N; 115°, 31', 7.7" W )
The legal description is: Idaho, Boise Meridian T32N,R7E,sec25
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 614508 , 5105014
The elevation is 489 m ( 1605 ft )
The gradient is: 9.7
The aspect direction is: 238.5
The local roughness is: 3.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-115.5188, 46.0891; 489 m
The state and county are Idaho: Idaho County 16049
The HUC is Lower Selway
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Rockies
(more typical) 15
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- O'Hara Youth Camp; Idaho: Idaho Co.
-115.5188, 46.0891 at a distance of 3 m
- O'Hara Creek mouth; Idaho: Idaho Co.
-115.5182, 46.0857 at a distance of 380 m
- O'Hara Bar Historical Site; Idaho: Idaho Co.
-115.5177, 46.0841, ( 1960 ft ) at a distance of 561 m
- Rock Creek mouth; Idaho: Idaho Co.
-115.5271, 46.0924 at a distance of 738 m
- O'Hara Campground; Idaho: Idaho Co.
-115.5096, 46.0857 at a distance of 807 m
- Cedar Flats Job Corps Center; Idaho: Idaho Co.
-115.5368, 46.0930 at a distance of 1456 m
- Fern Creek mouth; Idaho: Idaho Co.
-115.4993, 46.0846 at a distance of 1591 m
- Rackliff Creek mouth; Idaho: Idaho Co.
-115.4949, 46.0843 at a distance of 1926 m
- Rackliff Campground; Idaho: Idaho Co.
-115.4943, 46.0852 at a distance of 1946 m
- Rock Creek head;
-115.5213, 46.1088 at a distance of 2199 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 31720214