The selected location is:
( 32°, 41', 51.4" N; 115°, 31', 30.7" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T17S,R14E,sec3
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 638244 , 3618725
The elevation is -2 m ( -7 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-115.5252, 32.6976; -2 m
The state and county are California: Imperial County 6025
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Beech Lateral Two; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5252, 32.6976 at a distance of 6 m
- Beech Lateral One; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5169, 32.6979 at a distance of 776 m
- Beech Canal; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5389, 32.6987 at a distance of 1293 m
- Dogwood Side Main; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5130, 32.7068 at a distance of 1527 m
- Birch Lateral Three; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5336, 32.6823 at a distance of 1876 m
- KICO-AM (Calexico); California: Imperial Co.
-115.5036, 32.6995 at a distance of 2033 m
- Birch Canal; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5186, 32.6798 at a distance of 2073 m
- Beech Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5477, 32.7084 at a distance of 2426 m
- Mountain View Cemetery; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5008, 32.7154 at a distance of 3016 m
- Strout Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5080, 32.7215 at a distance of 3097 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30283039