The selected location is:
( 32°, 46', 52.3" N; 115°, 31', 36.8" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T16S,R14E,sec4
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 637956 , 3627992
The elevation is -15 m ( -49 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-115.5269, 32.7812; -15 m
The state and county are California: Imperial County 6025
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Central Drain Three H; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5269, 32.7812 at a distance of 5 m
- Dogwood Canal; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5350, 32.7770 at a distance of 895 m
- Douthitt Strip; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5302, 32.7890, ( 45 ft ) at a distance of 915 m
- Alder Lateral Eleven; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5177, 32.7740 at a distance of 1176 m
- Evergreen Cemetery; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5194, 32.7904 at a distance of 1233 m
- Alder Drain Eleven; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5150, 32.7887 at a distance of 1386 m
- Heber Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5266, 32.7670 at a distance of 1580 m
- McGee Park; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5425, 32.7904 at a distance of 1782 m
- Douglas Junior High School; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5430, 32.7912 at a distance of 1871 m
- Washington School; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5430, 32.7926 at a distance of 1967 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 31719090