The selected location is:
( 32°, 41', 55.3" N; 115°, 32', 20.0" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T17S,R14E,sec4
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 636958 , 3618829
The elevation is -3 m ( -10 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-115.5389, 32.6987; -3 m
The state and county are California: Imperial County 6025
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Beech Canal; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5389, 32.6987 at a distance of 5 m
- Beech Lateral Two; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5252, 32.6976 at a distance of 1288 m
- Beech Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5477, 32.7084 at a distance of 1354 m
- Birch Lateral Three; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5336, 32.6823 at a distance of 1889 m
- Beech Lateral One; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5169, 32.6979 at a distance of 2062 m
- Dogwood Side Main; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5130, 32.7068 at a distance of 2585 m
- Birch Canal; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5186, 32.6798 at a distance of 2833 m
- Wistaria Lateral P Two; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5389, 32.6704 at a distance of 3143 m
- Date Drain Three-A; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5508, 32.7254 at a distance of 3161 m
- KICO-AM (Calexico); California: Imperial Co.
-115.5036, 32.6995 at a distance of 3308 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30249632