The selected location is:
( 33°, 3', 32.0" N; 115°, 32', 53.9" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T12S,R14E,sec32
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 635527 , 3658753
The elevation is -59 m ( -194 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-115.5483, 33.0589; -59 m
The state and county are California: Imperial County 6025
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Spruce Four Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5483, 33.0589 at a distance of 5 m
- Baughman Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5461, 33.0514 at a distance of 852 m
- Imperial Valley; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5591, 33.0583 at a distance of 1012 m
- Baughman Drain Number One; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5522, 33.0478 at a distance of 1280 m
- Meserve Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5308, 33.0583 at a distance of 1634 m
- Rockwood Lateral Seven; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5269, 33.0592 at a distance of 1997 m
- Lack Lateral; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5522, 33.0397 at a distance of 2156 m
- Raymond Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5444, 33.0783 at a distance of 2187 m
- Main Spruce Canal; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5694, 33.0497 at a distance of 2219 m
- Rockwood Lateral B; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5339, 33.0750 at a distance of 2238 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29759915