The selected location is:
( 32°, 50', 52.4" N; 115°, 33', 19.1" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T15S,R14E,sec18
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 635195 , 3635350
The elevation is -20 m ( -66 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-115.5553, 32.8479; -20 m
The state and county are California: Imperial County 6025
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Date Lateral Seven-A; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5553, 32.8479 at a distance of 6 m
- McCall Drain Five A; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5486, 32.8473 at a distance of 629 m
- Date Lateral Eight; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5516, 32.8548 at a distance of 834 m
- Date Lateral Seven; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5561, 32.8404 at a distance of 840 m
- Evans Park; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5655, 32.8440 at a distance of 1053 m
- Imperial; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5694, 32.8476, ( 60 ft ) at a distance of 1324 m
- McCall Drain Five B; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5441, 32.8401 at a distance of 1361 m
- City Park; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5719, 32.8490 at a distance of 1561 m
- KOZN-FM (Imperial); California: Imperial Co.
-115.5622, 32.8623 at a distance of 1719 m
- Union High School; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5747, 32.8479 at a distance of 1819 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30247977