The selected location is:
( 33°, 8', 26.9" N; 115°, 34', 16.0" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T12S,R13E,sec11
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 633275 , 3667805
The elevation is -62 m ( -203 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-115.5711, 33.1408; -62 m
The state and county are California: Imperial County 6025
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Vail Lateral; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5711, 33.1408 at a distance of 5 m
- F Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5622, 33.1428 at a distance of 858 m
- Vail Two Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5794, 33.1478 at a distance of 1101 m
- Vail Lateral Two; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5802, 33.1478 at a distance of 1155 m
- G Lateral Two; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5628, 33.1494 at a distance of 1231 m
- Vail Lateral Two-A; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5886, 33.1569 at a distance of 2424 m
- North End School (historical); California: Imperial Co.
-115.5961, 33.1331 at a distance of 2485 m
- Vail Three Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5966, 33.1481 at a distance of 2517 m
- Vail Two-A Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5880, 33.1586 at a distance of 2531 m
- Vail One Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5702, 33.1172 at a distance of 2614 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 31746644