The selected location is:
( 32°, 46', 45.5" N; 115°, 34', 39.7" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T16S,R13E,sec12
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 633201 , 3627716
The elevation is -11 m ( -36 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-115.5777, 32.7793; -11 m
The state and county are California: Imperial County 6025
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Dahlia Canal; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5777, 32.7793 at a distance of 5 m
- West Park; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5777, 32.7882 at a distance of 982 m
- Hedrick School; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5744, 32.7884 at a distance of 1050 m
- Wilson School; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5675, 32.7873 at a distance of 1298 m
- Bucklin Park; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5625, 32.7798 at a distance of 1422 m
- Imperial Valley College; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5650, 32.7895 at a distance of 1636 m
- Central Union High School; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5636, 32.7884 at a distance of 1657 m
- West Main Park; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5711, 32.7934 at a distance of 1676 m
- Harding School; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5591, 32.7845 at a distance of 1831 m
- Dahlia Lateral; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5689, 32.7643 at a distance of 1860 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 31722846