The selected location is:
( 32°, 53', 2.0" N; 115°, 34', 41.9" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T14S,R13E,sec36
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 632989 , 3639312
The elevation is -21 m ( -69 ft )
The gradient is: 0.1
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-115.5783, 32.8839; -21 m
The state and county are California: Imperial County 6025
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Dahlia Canal; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5783, 32.8839 at a distance of 6 m
- Memory Gardens Cemetery; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5694, 32.8918 at a distance of 1203 m
- Newside Lateral Three-A; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5855, 32.8982 at a distance of 1719 m
- Newside Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5789, 32.8676 at a distance of 1814 m
- Dahlia Lateral Eight; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5694, 32.8673 at a distance of 2024 m
- Imperial Cemetery; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5602, 32.8720 at a distance of 2149 m
- Dahlia Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5705, 32.8651 at a distance of 2213 m
- Dolson Drain One; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5544, 32.8801 at a distance of 2275 m
- Three, Lateral; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5711, 32.9050 at a distance of 2440 m
- Date Lateral Nine; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5611, 32.8651 at a distance of 2636 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29768241