The selected location is:
( 33°, 3', 38.9" N; 115°, 35', 13.9" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T12S,R13E,sec36
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 631893 , 3658914
The elevation is -54 m ( -177 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-115.5872, 33.0608; -54 m
The state and county are California: Imperial County 6025
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Timothy Lateral; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5872, 33.0608 at a distance of 5 m
- Timothy Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5866, 33.0447 at a distance of 1781 m
- Main Spruce Canal; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5694, 33.0497 at a distance of 2063 m
- Tamarack Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5777, 33.0431 at a distance of 2149 m
- Imperial Valley; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5591, 33.0583 at a distance of 2636 m
- Tamarack Canal; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5783, 33.0372 at a distance of 2740 m
- Trifolium Lateral Three; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6044, 33.0372 at a distance of 3068 m
- Trifolium Five Drain South; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6211, 33.0561 at a distance of 3210 m
- Trifolium Lateral Five North; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6216, 33.0594 at a distance of 3218 m
- Riley Eleven Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5877, 33.0925 at a distance of 3521 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29598670