The selected location is:
( 33°, 0', 55.1" N; 115°, 35', 25.8" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T13S,R13E,sec14
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 631652 , 3653866
The elevation is -39 m ( -128 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-115.5905, 33.0153; -39 m
The state and county are California: Imperial County 6025
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Trifolium One Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5905, 33.0153 at a distance of 6 m
- Trifolium Lateral One; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5869, 33.0119 at a distance of 500 m
- Trifolium Lateral Two; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5958, 33.0211 at a distance of 817 m
- Main Canal; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5983, 33.0078 at a distance of 1104 m
- Spruce Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5766, 33.0081 at a distance of 1520 m
- New Spruce Canal; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5697, 33.0136 at a distance of 1950 m
- Spruce Drain Number Eighteen; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5697, 33.0231 at a distance of 2127 m
- Trifolium Lateral Four; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6133, 33.0189 at a distance of 2171 m
- Trifolium Four Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6150, 33.0042 at a distance of 2599 m
- Tamarack Canal; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5783, 33.0372 at a distance of 2687 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29897076