The selected location is:
( 32°, 45', 7.2" N; 115°, 35', 42.7" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T16S,R13E,sec23
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 631602 , 3624667
The elevation is -10 m ( -33 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-115.5952, 32.7520; -10 m
The state and county are California: Imperial County 6025
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- McCabe Union School; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5952, 32.7520 at a distance of 5 m
- Wildcat Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6030, 32.7593 at a distance of 1090 m
- Lotus Canal; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5858, 32.7393 at a distance of 1664 m
- Lotus Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5866, 32.7370 at a distance of 1851 m
- Evergreen Canal; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5936, 32.7690 at a distance of 1887 m
- Elder Lateral One; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6119, 32.7390 at a distance of 2133 m
- Dubois Drain One; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6164, 32.7673 at a distance of 2612 m
- Dahlia Lateral; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5689, 32.7643 at a distance of 2812 m
- Elder Lateral Two; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6250, 32.7559 at a distance of 2828 m
- Eucalyptus Lateral Two; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6208, 32.7657 at a distance of 2840 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30087880