The selected location is:
( 32°, 40', 18.5" N; 115°, 36', 27.7" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T17S,R13E,sec14
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 630548 , 3615760
The elevation is -15 m ( -49 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-115.6077, 32.6718; -15 m
The state and county are California: Imperial County 6025
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Greeson Wash head;
-115.6077, 32.6718 at a distance of 6 m
- Greeson Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5989, 32.6648 at a distance of 1134 m
- Woodbine Lateral Two; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6230, 32.6723 at a distance of 1439 m
- Greeson Drain Two; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6205, 32.6793 at a distance of 1461 m
- Wistaria Lateral Two; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5950, 32.6801 at a distance of 1500 m
- Wistaria Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6050, 32.6876 at a distance of 1766 m
- Woodbine Canal; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6330, 32.6795 at a distance of 2524 m
- Wistaria Lateral Four; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6097, 32.6948 at a distance of 2553 m
- Brockman Drain Two; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5775, 32.6720 at a distance of 2830 m
- Woodbine Lateral Three; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6383, 32.6640 at a distance of 3002 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30224677