The selected location is:
( 32°, 46', 40.4" N; 115°, 36', 54.0" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T16S,R13E,sec10
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 629710 , 3627514
The elevation is -14 m ( -46 ft )
The gradient is: 0.2
The aspect direction is: 180.0
The local roughness is: 0.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-115.6150, 32.7779; -14 m
The state and county are California: Imperial County 6025
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Dubois Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6150, 32.7779 at a distance of 5 m
- Eucalyptus Lateral Four; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6202, 32.7818 at a distance of 651 m
- Dubois Drain One; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6164, 32.7673 at a distance of 1188 m
- Eucalyptus Lateral Two; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6208, 32.7657 at a distance of 1464 m
- Eucalyptus Lateral Five; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6122, 32.7923 at a distance of 1613 m
- Central Drain Ten; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6089, 32.7926 at a distance of 1722 m
- Central Drain Nine; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6330, 32.7890 at a distance of 2088 m
- Evergreen Canal; California: Imperial Co.
-115.5936, 32.7690 at a distance of 2234 m
- Elder Six Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6380, 32.7726 at a distance of 2238 m
- Wildcat Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6030, 32.7593 at a distance of 2352 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30008488