The selected location is:
( 32°, 47', 20.4" N; 115°, 37', 58.8" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T16S,R13E,sec4
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 628007 , 3628723
The elevation is -17 m ( -56 ft )
The gradient is: 0.3
The aspect direction is: 270.0
The local roughness is: 0.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-115.6330, 32.7890; -17 m
The state and county are California: Imperial County 6025
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Central Drain Nine; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6330, 32.7890 at a distance of 6 m
- Elder Six-A Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6411, 32.7815 at a distance of 1131 m
- Elm Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6455, 32.7862 at a distance of 1215 m
- Eucalyptus Lateral Four; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6202, 32.7818 at a distance of 1441 m
- Central Drain Eight; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6461, 32.7959 at a distance of 1446 m
- Elm Lateral Two; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6508, 32.7895 at a distance of 1671 m
- Elder Six Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6380, 32.7726 at a distance of 1884 m
- Elm Lateral One; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6514, 32.7818 at a distance of 1904 m
- Eucalyptus Lateral Five; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6122, 32.7923 at a distance of 1979 m
- Eucalyptus Five Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6314, 32.8070 at a distance of 1997 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29616959