The selected location is:
( 32°, 39', 36.4" N; 115°, 38', 16.8" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T17S,R13E,sec22
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 627723 , 3614426
The elevation is -11 m ( -36 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-115.6380, 32.6601; -11 m
The state and county are California: Imperial County 6025
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- All American Drain Thirteen; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6380, 32.6601 at a distance of 5 m
- Woodbine Lateral Three; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6383, 32.6640 at a distance of 429 m
- Woodbine Lateral Four; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6430, 32.6645 at a distance of 675 m
- Walnut Canal; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6561, 32.6570 at a distance of 1736 m
- Woodbine Lateral Two; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6230, 32.6723 at a distance of 1947 m
- Mount Signal; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6391, 32.6784, ( -17 ft ) at a distance of 2028 m
- Woodbine Canal; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6330, 32.6795 at a distance of 2197 m
- Mount Signal Drain Four; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6625, 32.6604 at a distance of 2301 m
- Carpenter Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6489, 32.6793 at a distance of 2359 m
- Mount Signal Drain Three; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6639, 32.6607 at a distance of 2433 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30214955